POLICIES & GUIDLINES
1. Parents/ Guardians are responsible to provide appropriate clothing and change of clothes in case of spills and closed-toe footwear.
2. Parents/guardians are responsible for providing snacks and water bottles for their own children.
3. In the event of any medical attention or costs, the parents/guardians are responsible for covering these costs (e.g., ambulance charges).
4. In the event that we need to cancel a session, parents/guardians will be offered a refund for that session. Refunds will only be issued if a session is cancelled by the Little Big Learners team.
5. No refunds will be issued if a child fails to attend the session due to sickness or other commitments including a change of mind.
6. If given 24 - 48 hrs notice then you might be eligible for a makeup session based on the availability. It is the parents' responsibility to make sure their child attends that makeup session because the session date cant be changed.
7. Changes to days of attendance require 7 days notice. A charge of $80 will apply to a day change with less than 7 days notice.
8. In the case of a child being really sick and having a contagious sickness, educators at LBL have the authority to request the parent to take the child home in order to keep other children safe. No refund will be offered in such circumstances.
9. At LBL we organize all the activities keeping our allergy children in mind. If however, you haven't disclosed the allergies on the enrolment form then LBL or any of the staff members are not responsible for any reaction to that allergen.
10. Other parents are obliged to follow the rules regarding allergies. If our team informs the parents/guardians to avoid a certain allergen in the form of food, it's their responsibility to adhere to that rule. Failure to do so might result in an action taken against the parent/ guardian in order to protect the child with allergies.
Please let us know if you have any other questions regarding our policies on the following email address.